Thursday, October 29, 2009

50% off your entire purchace @ Payless


I'm not a big fan of Oprah, in fact she really annoys me. But today she seems to be trying to impress me.

Last night London and I were talking about our happy dreams. I said how I love the dreams where I find mega cheap perfect fitting shoes. And sadly, I didn't have the dream, but today I found something that will help bring it to reality.

If you go to this website below you can print off a 50% off you entire purchase coupon at Payless Shoe Store. I thought it was a really sweet deal. It starts today and ends tomorrow.

OK Oprah, today you were cool....

Hope you enjoy the coupon like I will!!

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20091016-tows-payless

2 comments:

Barb said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I love a great deal, and this is a great deal.

Lera said...

Dropped by today and the line was wrapped around the entire store. There was no way Palmer would have stayed with me, so I left. Probably good anyway, we are so totally broke that I really didn't have the funds for a new pair of shoes (even though my right shoe's sole is hanging off in the front). :( Thanks anyway!