Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)


This November is National Blog Month. There is a goal for bloggers everywhere to post once a day to help make the Internet a happier place. As you can tell by my blog history, I've never even been close to this. In fact I've already failed. You see, I didn't blog on November 1st or 2nd. But just because I'm already behind doesn't mean that I'm not going to try.

Today I post my top ten November goals.

1. Get all cards/games/prizes/food prepared for Emily’s bridal shower on November 14th.
2. November 19th, go to Events by Alice and see New Moon.
3. Post a blog for each day of NOVEMBER-Yikes!!!
4. Make rolls and stuffing for November 26th, Thanksgiving.
5. Attend church every Sunday in nOvEMbeR.
6. In November I want my prayer and scripture reading quality to improve by leaps and bounds.
7. november 12th, celebrate my late Mother’s 61st birthday with my sisters.
8. All of my nOVEMBEr bills paid on time and car fixed… oy vey!!
9. De-junk through all of my things and organize a huge November DI run.
10. Work on a chapter in my book that is called “November”.

3 comments:

The Rookie said...

Ummm...I am loving the new ode to P & P with the soundtrack, dearie.

I don't think I have it in me to blog every day this month. Besides, I've already missed three. Oopsy!

Lera said...

Go Sariah, go Sariah!

Rie Pie said...

Thanks!! I added that song about 2 months ago... I thought the other music, although I love it, was annoying people.