Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sick in Bed


Yesterday I started to get sick, really sick. I can't breathe. I can't sleep. I can't cough away an itch in my throat. My nose is leaking, but I still can't blow it. My muscles hurt.

But there is a plus to this...I have all of the DVD's I just bought on Black Friday plus a never ending cable feed of movies

So far I have watched; Australia, Taken, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Oceans Twelve, Land of the Lost, Father of the Bride, and Bride Wars. For those reading this; it means that I have watched approximately 16 hours of movies in two days.

The sad thing is that I'm still exhausted and now I add a headache to the list of not feeling good. I guess crying the whole way through Australia and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants doesn't help you feel better.

1 comment:

Lera said...

Wow, that's a lot of movie watching. Sounds like you gave yourself some much deserved rest though!

We all have our time wasters. I had Greg look up haw many hours he has spent on his new Nintendo game (the Wii records it) this past week... 22 hours. Can you believe that?