Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Me - from A to Z

A - Attached or single? Single. It's a blessing and a curse.
B - Best friend? Shannon
C - Cake or pie? Cake!! Pie is nasty.
D - Day of choice? Saturday
E - Essential item? flat iron...I use it every day.
F - Favorite color? Brown
G - Gummy bears or worms? They are both good. The pineapple and cherry are the best!!
H - Hometown? Best Valley, I never want to leave Utah.
I - Indulgences? Movies, Music, and Men. (not always in that order) ;)
J - January or July? July
K - Kids? I hope so. Until then, my co-workers will have to do.
L - Life isn't complete without? Love and Faith
M - Marriage date? Oct. 3 2009 lol
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Sisters, 1 step-Sister, 1 step-Brother, and 1 Sister Newman.
O - Oranges or apples? Apples. Red are the best.
P - Phobias or fears? Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words
Q - Quote? "The only thing worse than smug married couple; lots of smug married couples." -Bridget Jones
R - Reason to smile? the future
S - Season of choice? Fall
T - Tag who?:whoever
U - Unknown fact about me? I have a lot of tupperware, I rarely use it and I have no place to store it.....
V - Vegetable? I love them. Right now... peas
W - Worst habit? thinking negative about myself
X - X-ray or ultrasound? umm, that's weird, x-ray?
Y - Your favorite food? Sushi
Z - Zodiac sign? Leo. Meow!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Rye! I just wanted to say hi and that I am adding you to my blog and so I hope that's okay. We just saw Palmer last night and he is adorable. I am excited for them and you are an aunt once again. I am sure you are a pro at it now since you have been an aunt for awhile. I hope everything is going well for you. Once again, the shower for Lera really turned out awesome. I was very impressed by it and the awesome decorations!

The Rookie said...

Hurray! You have a blog! I can add you to my list now. Love the Bridget Jones quote, by the way.