Sunday, November 23, 2008

The vision that is Edward Cullen

The movie "Twilight" should really be called: "It's OK to look at screen shots of the Cullen men for Two hours."

I've seen the movie a couple times this weekend. TWERD award inserted here. Despite the cheesy special effects, the cast of some characters, and the lack of any explanation on why Edward loves Bella. I really loved the movie.

When I read the books, I had a very distinct vision of Edward Cullen. I was happy to see that Stephenie Meyer had the same vision as to who would play him in the movie. Henry Cavill. He is perfect! He is also a person on "my list".


There were also many fan picks, that I would never even think of or agree with. Some made dolls. Some drew, painted, and set up computer graphics. Some were really interesting and some really nice to look at.


Then I saw the actors that were cast. I will be the first to say that I was upset. There were many things that I didn't like about all of them. The only one that I was happy about was Jackson Rathbone, who played Jasper Cullen. I was very surprised at how well Rob Pattinson played the part of Edward Cullen. I was very happy with the outcome.


I want to know who everyone would have picked to play Edward Cullen.
I also would like to know if you loved the movie like I did.

3 comments:

Lera said...

The movie was only okay. I did love the actors who played Edward, Bella and Jacob.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I barely finished the first book and have started the second book, haven't seen the movie yet though!!

The Rookie said...

I am waiting to go this weekend. Maybe tomorrow?

But right now, let me be honest, I can't stop thinking about Hugh Jackman and Australia. Have you SEEN the previews!?! Lord have mercy!