Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today I feel like this...



I'm not stupid enough that I would blog about something I shouldn't, i.e. work issues, personal debt, friend issues, and feelings about things that I am NOT OK with.

I want to keep my job. I love my friends. I know that I'm in the wrong when I'm not able to forgive other's on something that they probably didn't mean to say. I know that I am a daughter of God - that I have potential.

But some days you just need a cry. Sometimes a tantrum is needed to keep you sane.

6 comments:

Lera said...

Sorry honey. What can I do to help? Will a homecooked dinner at our house help? :)

Lisa said...

You through that tantrum and own it girl. You are a beautiful intelligent women and I love YOU.

Rie Pie said...

Thanks so much Lisa!! I love you too.

Lera!! Dinner sounds so good!! Let me know what day is good for you.

The Rookie said...

Rie,

I hope, hope, hope it wasn't me who offended! You are fabulous and wonderful and I adore you to your very core!

We simply must hang out next week with Mr. Armitage!

P.S. Word Verification: "cista"

Rie Pie said...

Oh Rookie, you could never offend me. I heart you so much!! I can't wait to have a "cista" night next week.

Barb said...

Sometimes I throw a little tantrum, and then things are all good again and I feel great. Try it - it really does work !! In fact I dare anyone to tell you that they haven't do it at least once.