Monday, June 21, 2010

blog idea #1


Last month I not only had a lot on my plate but I also was having a blog dry spell. The beautiful musings of postings past had drifted away from me and I was unable to find what I wanted to write about. I would sign in to Blogger and sit in front of my layout for about an hour or so without anything coming to mind. Being a true Nichols girl, I went to the pen and paper for help. Life always seems better when there is a list to be made. The subject of this list was "blog ideas - write away".

Today as I turned in my journal to that blog list I decided to start with #1. Two magical words sang back to me as I felt happy with my decision to start at the top.

#1. Friend Spotlights
(write down friends/family names and draw them at random to do a spotlight on them. Make each one personal and easy to read.)

I wrote down names of loved ones and put them into a blue coke-a-cola glass and drew the first spotlight.

drum roll...

No comments: