Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feeling Lucky??

My Sister Lera and other awesome friends have done this post. I won one of them and now it's my turn to return the fun.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by yours truly. (I think we all know that I love to make stuff... randomly, so this will be a surprise on what I decide to do.)

My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

** Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

4 comments:

The Rookie said...

Do I get to enter this, even though I've technically done this and already posted this? Because I would love anything you make!

(PS. word verification: senial.)

Lera said...

I've already done it too. Too bad for me, your so crafty little sister!

Rie Pie said...

Umm... new rule. You can get something even if you have already done this. lol.
I doubt I will get more than 5 comments anyways. :)

Lera said...

Sweet!