Monday, September 14, 2009

absolutely wonderful blessings-- top 5



Today I thought that I would say the top 5 things that I am very grateful for!! Things that really had a major impact on me today.


1. I am grateful for my nephew Palmer and for his super stinkin' cute smiles and breathy laughs that he shares with me every time that I see him. Even when it's storming like a bugger and I forgot to send some important emails at work. He makes life great.


2. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life. I am not perfect, but it is.


3. I'm grateful for being able to have a really nice bed to sleep on tonight. The overly large taco in my own room has not been comfy friend as of late.


4. I am grateful for being able to look through photos of a trip that I took almost one year ago to Forks, WA. I was able to remember how fun it was and they have gotten me super excited for my next trip. New York, here I come.


5. I am grateful for being able to have a ton of random cosmetology school leftovers. Even though I have decided against doing hair as a profession, I have found that time and time again those products can be a life saver. Whether it is a bottle of hair dye, 10 feet of cotton string, nail stickers, or even 10 lbs of bobby pins, they have always come in handy.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Rie, What a wonderful post. I love that you did this. I love seeing into your world. You are an amazing person and I am so blessed to know you.
Try to always have that grateful heart.
love you

The Rookie said...

I am grateful you're my friend.

And that you're going to do something fun with me very soon. (Aren't you? Aren't you?)

Sam said...

yay for old cosmo stuff! I too have a box of things from school and I too am grateful for them. It is like opening a bag of goodies when I look into my box. You are an amazing person. Thanks for sharing your 'wonderful blessings'

Lera said...

Awww... Palmer just loves you too! Good stuff to be thankful for sis.

Lera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.