Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Word.



Last year I saw my friend Alice make a post about her word for the year. It's a word to lead you through the year and remind you what to focus on. When I saw it I really wanted to blog about it!! Of course I forgot.

This year, dear Alice, had continued the word of the year. Luckily I was reminded by her post and this time I'm not going to forget to blog my personal word of the year.

My resolutions this year are very spherical and don't really have any designated out come. I simply want to be better this year. Better at everything. Small and strong growth that will become a permanent part of my being. With my resolutions, that are written down over 3 entire pages, I realized the perfect word for me this year.

Anew.

A tip of the hat to the Online Webster's Dictionary to give it's perfect definitions;
1 : for an additional time : again begin anew
2 : in a new or different form a story told anew on film

I like the old me, she's defiantly staying, but it's time for the old me to marinade in something other than the past. It's time to add new life. New passions. New soul.

1 comment:

Lera said...

What a good word to live by! Beautifully written last paragraph. I hope all you anewing turns out fabulously!