Friday, March 26, 2010

Incredibly LOST.



I’m a big fan of the television show LOST. I also like to wait for my TV shows to come out on DVD before I watch them. This normally makes me a season or two behind on what is currently being aired. So, luckily, if you are watching LOST on TV this post contains no spoilers. If you don’t watch LOST but would like to in the future, don’t keep reading, because heavy spoiling and whining will ensue. (Right now I’m on season 4 of LOST.)

How I love the two men in the pic above my post. Sayid. Desmond. Mmm. I don’t know what it is about these actors, but they make me love them. I think it is also obvious that they probably shouldn't; they’re sweaty, hairy, crazy, and their characters keep getting weirder!!

Is anyone keeping up with the plot? I need a LOST for dummies book. Every episode brings up 10 more questions for me that seem to never get answered.

What is the black mist? Why was there a comic book with a polar bear and Walt? Who is Jacob? Why is time travel becoming part of the show? Why did they have to kill off Charlie and is the owner of the “rescue” boat a bad guy? Why does Kate have Aaron? Why does Jack want to go back to the Island? What is happening to poor Desmond? Who does Locke think he is? Why is everyone clean shaven? Why is no one killing Ben? Why can't I kill Ben?

Is anyone else having this love/hate relationship? Why do I keep watching this show??

I’ll tell you why; geek is in my soul and anything that is weird or insane seems to sing to me. “Watch me”, the crazy weird show lures…and I listen.

1 comment:

# said...

Hi Rie... Its Steph!!! I agree I am at a total loss when it comes to Lost. But I do have to agree with the 2 men pictured above HOT!!! But Sawyer is my favorite. I am about where you are with the seasons, my Sister keeps telling me what is going on with the current season though.