Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Bowl Party


(a pic of Me, Stephanie, and Allison. I know I'm barely in this shot but it was my favorite one. :])

This year we threw a super bowl party at our place. I think that there is no need to say how little I care about sports. But I do care about parties and friends so if there is a need...there will be a party.

I was routing for the Packers...basically because I had some friends that cared for them growing up. I always say that I love sports - my friends correct me stating that I actually love the athletes. It's true.

The only part that I actually watched was the half-time show...and it was so horrible. I don't know what was going on with those B.E.P's but it wasn't good.

There was a bunch of pot luck goodies that our friends brought by. I found myself mingling from group to group of friends through out the party. Always being entertained and in good company. There also may or may not have been the best foot massage I've ever had as well. (Thanks to my little tiger friend Brian)

I love my home. I love the feeling it has when people are over. It's warm and inviting and there is always room for another friend there. I really appreciate that people aren't "clicky" when they are at my place. Friendships bloom. Conversations flow. People just feel comfortable and at ease.

There isn't a week that goes by that I don't hear some sort of compliment about our house or the people that live there. It's such a good feeling that my little sanctuary can be shared by so many people that I love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will soon be filling your home with my presence! Whether I am invited or not!! bwahahaha

Rie Pie said...

yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!! juneish baby

Lera said...

Glad you are so happy in your home!

And yes, the Black Eyes Peas were a huge disappointment. I definitely have no desire to see them live now. I'll stick to their CDs, where they actually sound good.

Athena said...

It was so fun to have so many people in are house.