Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LBD – Low Blogging Desire


As the bored, crazy souls have noticed,(and God bless you bored, crazy souls)my blogging has been basically extinct.

My blog…sometimes I think this is a pointless hobby. I have put it off for months on end. Not because there has been a lack of things to post and keep an updated status of my life endeavors but because there has been so much going on I have no idea where to start. I also feel as though a lot of my experiences are pending closure. Most of the things I want to leave an update on feel as though they could only end with a ‘…’.

For reasons of pure exhaustion I just need to say it; Crap has hit the fan in my financial, medical, and social life. There have been a lot of trials going on in my life and I think that writing about them will be placing a major ‘downer’ on my blog. Luckily there is opposition in everything. Along with the trials I have been receiving so many blessings that I don’t even know how to handle them.

I’ve realized some things that felt very important in the last few months: When you feel like you are falling apart, you also will have things that fall into place. The blessings and trials in your life are something to take note of. Lastly, sometimes you have to wait until something passes so you can have a clear perspective.

I will try to start blogging again. I have a feeling that it will be sporadic, chaotic, and maybe at times, long winded. I apologize for that up forward.

It’s time for me to feel rooted again. Raw. Natural. Me. Things I have forgotten for a little while or placed as a low priority. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Lera said...

So glad you are blogging again. Otherwise I'd miss beautifully insightful writing such as this:

"I’ve realized some things that felt very important in the last few months: When you feel like you are falling apart, you also will have things that fall into place. The blessings and trials in your life are something to take note of. Lastly, sometimes you have to wait until something passes so you can have a clear perspective."

My dear sister, you are so very insightful for a twenty six year old.
You my

Athena said...

Im glad your back blogging too, even though I do see and hear things first hand cause i live with you

Rie Pie said...

Thanks Ladies!!