Thursday, July 10, 2008

10 wierd random things about me.

I've been tagged!!Here's how you play. Once you read this, you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.

1- I wash my hands after I take a shower.
2- I used to check my closet before I would go to sleep for about 2-3 years. My best friend would confirm to this.
3- I really HATE carmex chapstick. The smell, the look, the taste, the memories..... lol.
4- I am terrified of ocean creatures. Some of you have laughed at my expense of this. Others have guarded me from seeing "them". I heart you my others.
5- I am a little obsessed with the TV show chuck. It is hi-larious.
6- My love interests are characters from a book.
7- For my 6th grade final essay I wrote my paper on "when I grew up I want to be a hippie."
8- I can sing all of the Mounlin Rouge soundtrack in my sleep.
9- I fight going to sleep like a child would. "I'm not tired..."
10- I love inside jokes... =
Pad fatting, Demons unite, the naughtiest girl I've ever touched, happy half hour, hey Stewart, Late night chases, It puts the lotion on, Helllllloooooooo (hands up in the air), Do you guys hear a mouse?, Sister Rupert, and now your not...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that i know a lot of these!

Edward... and now you're not. mmmm! :)