Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Maker

I've seen this on the blogs of a few other people and thought it was kind of fun. Reading the comments is the exceptionally entertaining bit. Here's what you do:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Lera said...

I remember when we were little we used to bicker all the time. The argument usually ended in me hitting you, you telling mom and me getting in trouble. One day I realized if I held out and didn't hit you I wouldn't get in trouble. So we fought and fought and eventually you called me a whore. I got a huge smile on my face and yelled for mom saying, "Rie called me a whore!" Mom yelled back, "Your sister is not a whore!" and you got in trouble. hehe. Good memories. Of course I have many, many wonderful memories of you. You are not just a sister but a best friend. However, I thought the readers of your blog might like that one. Love you!

The Rookie said...

My first memories of you seem to involve me admiring your great collection of shoes and your sweet purses from afar. And then, lucky me, we ended up in a VT group together.

As for Lera's memory...don't worry, I've called my sisters much worse and vice versa. For whatever reason we still love each other.