Friday, August 8, 2008

Demon Moo

This blog is dedicated to one of the coolest girls you will ever meet. Her name is DM. Obviously not because of the size, but because of dragon tails. Don't ask, I've never seen it. But one of our ex-co-workers, Krispy Tarter, gave her this nickname; Mandy Moo Moo. It then transferred into Moo Moo, than to Demon Moo, and lastly DM. DM and I were cubicle neighbors and the best-est of work friends. (I still have the tattoo of her face on my shoulder. lol)






Work has been doing some changes lately. Sigh. We all have been moved. Well not me, but everyone around me. My work family has been taken from me. No more creepy uncle Chad, no more sweet aunt Selina, no more say it how it is cousin Vangana, and no more sista from anotha mista DM.


Now we can no longer throw notes (that look like crumpled trash to keep it on the down low.), play hangman, stand up and give each other the "I'm-going-to-go-Rambo-on-this-place-but-I'll-give-you-a-5-minute-notice-so-you-can-leave-before-the-storm" look, or throw a random slinky attack over the top of the wall.


So here is a memoir to the Demons. Now we can't just stand up and talk we have to go to the next row. whimper.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha thats awesome! I can't believe you still have the one with all the crap taped on my face!