Monday, August 25, 2008

Did you know this about me??

1. What is your best friends name? Shannon
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?black
3. What are you listening to right now? she's gone by John Mayer
4. Whats your favorite number?3
5. What was the last thing you ate? PB&J ( I'm a good cook...)
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? white
7. How is the weather right now? windy
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone? Mistress Butter Buns
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? hair and eyes
10. Do you have a significant other? no
11. Favorite TV show? right now... prison break
12. Siblings? 2 sisters, 1 step sister, 1 step brother, 1 sister Newman
13. Height?5'9" on a good day. lol
14. Hair color? mocha level 3
15. Eye Color? grey green. They're boring.
16. Do you wear contacts? When I can afford them.
17. Favorite Holiday? It would probably be Christmas, but I hate the snow, so Halloween
18. Month? October
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Of course. I am a girl.
20. What was the last movie you watched? Anchorman, with Shannon. I can't tell if she liked it.
21. Favorite Day of the Year? Black Friday
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? ha! Not if I really wanted them.
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? No, but I fell out of my bed on my head last week. Does that count?
24. Hugs or Kisses? both
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? they best. lol
27. Who is most likely to respond? Lera
28. Who is least likely to respond? London
29. What books are you reading? BOM, Frankenstein, writer's guide, and the Three Musketeers.
30. Piercings? down to two.
31. Favorite movies? Big Fish, Stranger than Fiction, and The Holiday
32. Favorite football Team? ummm, whoever. They're hot.
33. what were u doing before this? went to the store for bread.
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? salted!!
37. Dogs or cats? don't care. Both
38. Favorite flower? Lillies
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Of course.
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Shannon, is there something that you're not telling me??
41. Have you ever loved someone? I still love lots of people.
42. Who would you like to see right now? My mom
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? I don't think so...
44. Have you ever fired a gun? no. never will.
45. Do you like to travel by plane? yes.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right handed
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?4 on the bed but I only use one.
48. Are you missing someone? always
49. Do you have a Tattoo? nope. Thank goodness!!! I used to want some pretty stupid things.
50. Anybody that you know that you'd go on a date with? of course. I've told him too. see #22

1 comment:

The Rookie said...

Fun survey...I didn't know many of those things about you (how much of a crappy blog-reader am I?).