Saturday, January 17, 2009

My top 5 eye candies

Everyone has a list of favorites. Top movies. Top actors. Top Songs. Top books. Top foods. I decided to make blogs about my top 5 favorite things. And this will be the first of many.

I was talking to some girl friends of mine and they said that I had the most eclectic taste in men and they could never guess the physical type that I'm interested in. I agree. Who could when there are about 3,324,047,000 males in the world!! All ranging with different color, ACCENTS, and culture. I know, I know, this is very exciting to hear. Especially to the Women Singletons in the world. Men make a little over half the worlds population. And thank goodness. We need all the odds in our favor to get the best "other half" for all of us.

I enjoy a very broad range of men. Who wouldn't?! But looking at my top 5 of delicious men, I was surprised to not see variety, but to see similarities among them all. huh. Interesting. Please feel free to make a list of your top 5, because lets be honest with one another. Even if we don't agree. It's nice to look.
Well take a look-see at my top 5!

Ewan Mcgregor



Henry Cavill



Ryan Reynolds



Matthew Fox



Mark Walburg

2 comments:

Lera said...

I <3 Ewan! What a stud. #4 is quite pretty too!

The Rookie said...

I'm melting a bit here. Ewan, how I love thee. And Richard, dear, sweet Richard. If you didn't have my brother's name it would feel so natural to say your name. Can I just call you Mr. Thornton?