Thursday, June 12, 2008

Favorite number list

-what is your favorite number? 3

now name that many answers to the following.
3 nick names: Rie, Papaya, and llama
3 things that you are wearing: brown pants, Tank top, and chap stick
3 things you want or have in a relationship: Trust, Love, and Humor
3 of your favorite things to do: Read, Laugh, and Relax
3 of your least favorite things to do: waking up, killing spiders, and shovel snow
3 things you did last night: listened to music, made dinner, and read
3 people you last talked to: London, Susan, and Kendyll
3 things you are doing tomorrow: Bringing a cake to work, going to the bank, and movie marathon
3 favorite holidays: Halloween, Christmas, Black Friday
3 bad memories: Death, Evil, and Sad, that's all you get.
3 favorite memories: Bear Lake, Temple, Family
3 favorite books: The Host, Sense and Sensibility, Twilight... I need more than 3....
3 favorite drinks: Water, Diet Coke, Baha Mountain Dew
3 things about me you may have not known: I like to fall asleep diagonal across my bed, I own pink pj's, and I'm licenced to do nails. bah, that is not going to happen.
3 bad things that you've done at your job: Cut my hair in the back room, applied for other jobs, and Never took a lunch so I got more money. (this is all before my current job.)
3 movies I would watch again & again: Big Fish, Employee of the Month, and Mounlin Rouge
3 favorite foods: sushi, pizza, and sandwiches.
3 places I want to travel to: Scotland, Japan, and England
3 hot actors/actresses: Ewan Mcgregger, Henry Cavill and currently Jackson Rathbone
3 Favorite people: not in particular order, Lera, London, and Shea
3 things you need to do this week: Clean, Work, and get better!!!
3 first date topics: hobbies, family, and movies
3 random things: brown leather chairs, teeth, and fishnet tights
3 things that you are thinking right now: I hope that London is done with the curry soon, I don't want to change the laundry, and Thank goodness 3 is my favorite number instead of 13....
3 reasons to love your life: I'm different, Music, and loved ones
3 people you want to do this: Lera, Brook, and Steph

No comments: