Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas survey

getting to know me though Christmas questions.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to wrap gifts
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial!! They are clean and much cheaper in the long run
3. When do you put up the tree? Black Friday
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas. lol
5. Do you like eggnog? yep
6. Favorite gift received as a child? the memories.
7. Hardest person to buy for? work friends. What do you get, and who to buy for...
8. Easiest person to buy for? Lera and London
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it's a white replica of my Mother's set.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? ummm, I do tags on my gifts...lol
11. Favorite Christmas movie? The Holiday
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Ummm, December 26th
13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? shepherds pie
14. Lights on the tree? yep!!
15. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
17. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? yes
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? star! But this year I have a bow.
19. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? I've always celebrated on Christmas Eve.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not focusing enough on the Savior.
21.Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite ornament is the Bambi ornament.
I love white colors on the tree. My favorite theme this year is the Cullen's Christmas tree
22. Favorite Christmas dinner? Shepherds pie
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? hope

No comments: