Sunday, July 26, 2009

The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Our family is having one gigantic yard sale this coming Saturday morning. Right now I am frantically trying to get my side of items priced and organized...it's not really happening for me. Right now I'm thoroughly distracted by Chuck Season 1-that Lera bought me for my birthday. I'm also freaking out a little bit about a creepy wolf spider that just ran over my foot and bit my toe while I was tagging old VHS movies. (As info, it actually bit my stub. And let's face it nothing is going to get diseased and fall off there...)

So instead of stressing out about what to get rid of and what to keep or nasty face spiders that are lurking in the cavernous shelves in my room, I'm blogging.

I'm going to blog about some of the good, the bad, and the so ugly it's embarrassing that I used to own this items. Here we go. Try to figure out which ones I'm embarrassed about...

Spice World the Movie
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - the movie
LDS romance fiction novels
A clock I bought when I moved in (two years ago) and still haven't hung
High School Musical Soundtrack
Saturday's Warriors - movie and soundtrack
Mystery Men
Peter Pan - and every other Disney VHS under the sun
Under cover blues
Sonic the Hedgehog - the game
Street Fighter - the movie
Sister Act 1&2...
A self help book called; Why Men Love Bitches
Better Off Dead
The Mirror Has Two Faces
Walmart DVD special on Hairspray
Dickie Roberts-Former Childhood star
necklaces that don't fit me right
Caberet
Little Mermaid soundtrack
Daisy Chainsaw CD
A very old Star Wars VHS set... whimper

6 comments:

Sam said...

haha that is great. I am so glad I went through my crap ages ago adn every time I move I go through it once again. If that was me with the spider I would have screamed bloody murder, I dont do well with them

Lera said...

I won't argue, some of these are pretty embarrassing. I was quite embarrassed when going through my CDs.

Lisa said...

First of all, I have to give you abig thumbs up for almost all of the above. You score very highly in the Rogers house, with Star Wars items and sonic the hedge hog. I so wish I could be there with you ladies, Bailey is getting baptized and I thought it too much to tackle. I will try to stop by, is it at Lera's?
love ya rie

The Rookie said...

Ahhh, yard sales. Nothing like someone else paying you for crap you don't want anymore. I'm simply lazy and take it all to DI.

The Rookie said...

By the way, don't hate me but I might need to come and pick up Saturday's Warrior. Save it for me. I'll pay top dollar for that shtuff!

Rie Pie said...

Hi Lisa, it's at Lera's. I'm VERY sad about getting rid of Starwars...but I own the DVDS. And Sonic- but I don't own an Xbox

Rookie- someone bought the CD??? But the VHS is still here. Do you want it?