Wednesday, July 29, 2009

YARD SALE!!


I stole this from my sister's post;
"
We are having a huge multifamily yard sale this Saturday from 8:00 am - noon at 4976 West Tolin Circle (3145 South). We have finally gone through the backroom which was chuck full of my parents' leftovers. It was the craftroom, among other things, so we have TONS of scrapbooking/crafting supplies that we just want to get rid of, and consequently are dirt cheap. I'm talking about $2.00 for an entire album of stickers and diecuts (some sheets alone which were worth $5.00 to begin with) and for a two foot long tote of paper. We also combined my scrapbook room with the office so I had to limit the supplies of my own that I kept. We also have a lot of books, Cds, DVDs, toys, games, electronics, kitchen supplies and furniture (TV stands, king size mattress set, kitchen table, coffee table, desks, book shelves, a plush rocking chair, etc.) from us and the other families involved."

Lera is going to have a ton of stuff!!! And it's all very cheap. I'm also in on this sale, I have a ton that needs to go as well. So does my sister London. So does Lera's mother-in-law.

Please come and support us in getting rid of our old treasures.

No comments: