Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wierd Monday

10 times I pushed the snooze button on my alarm clock
10 minutes to find my debit card and fill up my gas tank
10 strange looks from people because I forgot to brush my hair
9 times I tried to check my voice mail, with the wrong pass word
9 tissues I went through on the way to work
8 emails in my inbox - all big issues to work on today
8 hours until my shift was over
8 people on my row with better lunches than me
8 times I've scanned my work badge
7 pieces of gum
7 minutes before my next job
6 hours of my night shift
6 items with a weird liquid on them that got on my hands while returning them
6 radio stations I flipped through trying to find something not Nickel Back - ahhh!
5 spiders I've killed today - ahhhhhhhh!!!
5 o'clock rush hour drive
5 super hot men that had a wedding ring
5 creepy stinky men that didn't
4 moments I thought 'why me'
4 moments I thought 'you did this to yourself'
3 tooth brush moments of spilling toothpaste on my shirt
3 birthday gifts bought
3 times I thought I lost my keys
3 times I lost my mind
2 sisters that keep me going through the hard times
2 swollen ankles
2 cups of water to instant mash potatoes for lunch... sick
2 times I went to charge my phone and forgot why I was there
2 showers because I forgot to wash my hair the first time - poor hair
2 towel dries
1 dead cell phone battery
1 tired girl
1 alarm clock set for tomorrow

2 comments:

The Rookie said...

I loathe Nickelback. I love you! And this post. Hang in there, dear girl!

we love cake!!! said...

I love sariah! I love sariah! Love every post you put up here!!!