Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NaBloPoMo, take 2



Last year I took on the challenge to blog one post for each day of the month of November. NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month)was extremely fun for me to complete in 2009. I loved it. This year I'm taking on the goal of blogging throughout November with a bit of hesitancy.

This summer has probably been one of the busiest seasons of my life. Between traveling and work and meeting new and delicious single friends, I have just fallen out of the habit of blogging. Actually I'm going to be really honest here, I haven't even touched my book in the last 5 months, and I'm really embarrassed to admit that. I've found more distractions in life than I ever could have planned for.

There has been a lot that has happened and luckily for me that gives me many things to blog about; so this month I'm going to make a goal of writing for every day and while doing so I can hopefully catch everyone up on what I have been doing these past few months.

I've prepared by making a list of 30 topics and I even had a bit of overflow so I'm hoping that writing these posts will be easy and I wont get stopped by writer's block. Wish me luck.

Riepie.blogspot.com, I've missed you my dear friend. I'm glad that we are starting to hang out again. I'm hoping that time away from you hasn't ruined our friendship, or my writing...

1 post down - 29 to go.

2 comments:

Lera said...

Whoa, look at you! I didn't even take the challenge this month and I am a blog addict.

I'm super excited to read all your posts dear sister.

Sam said...

Welcome back my artistic friend! Oh how I have missed your 'delicious' writing!!!!!!!!!! (I stole that word from your post... oh how I love that word and I am beginning to think it will be my 'new' word)