Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ninja Strike!!


(I’d like to thank my roommates for unknowingly providing my blog with demonstration photos for my rendition of How to play Ninja Strike. Honorary room mate Neal Mortensen and roomies Logan Smith and Annie Munk)

This is a game that is played at my home often. I've never heard about it before I moved into the Chateau de la hotties, but ever since I find that more and more people know how to play the game.

The objection:
To Ninja Strike the other players until you are the last Ninja standing. (You do this by slapping one of their hands or feet.)

The rules:
-start by standing in front of your opponent with your hands centered or in a circle with the crowd you are playing with.

-Someone yells out the war cry of "NINJA STRIKE"
-Every one takes a defensive stance. You will learn quickly what type of stances will work to your advantage or will get you out of the game faster than a ninja assassin.

-The person who attacks get to make one move to try to tag the player next to him/her. Once you strike, you must stay how you land. You cannot move back to where you started from.
-The defending ninja can move once to dodge the strike.

-If the defensive ninja did not get slapped on the hands or feet they will then become the Striking Ninja.
-They have one strike toward their enemy and then they must freeze as the other ninja then dodges them and will then become the assassin.
-Continue playing until only one Ninja is left.


As you practice your ninja strikes will get faster, more lethal, and you will learn how to trick your enemies into moving into danger.



Please ask me for a demo if you ever need an object lesson. Good luck to those future ninjas out there.

(for more ninja strike photos please visit my face book photo album named "Ninja Strike".)

1 comment:

Lera said...

I want to play this game with you. Looks fun! :)