Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 10th

Today I would like to focus on three very loved ladies.

The first would be my mother, Valerie. I love and miss her so much. There is nothing that I wouldn't give to be able to spend another mother's day with her.

When the Nichols' girls would celebrate mother's day we would really celebrate it. We decorated a room in the house (normally Mom's bathroom) with a fun theme. There have been the alphabet, birthday bandit, wizard of oz, and "priceless" themed mother's days amongst the many others.
I love my Mother so much and I pray that one day we can celebrate with her again.

The second loved lady is my sister London. May 10th is her birthday. I went out of town on vacation so I wasn't able to spend it with her. I'm sorry I missed it but I just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday and tell her how proud I am of the women that she is.

The third is my good bud Jenn. Her birthday is also May 10th. She was my first room mate and was a great friend in college. We've gone on some super fun trips together!! My favorite one was when we went to Washington. She is a really generous girl and one fantastic friend.

I love you all.

No comments: