Friday, November 2, 2012

Introduction to The SPINDLE

I posted the first chapter of my novel The SPINDLE. This is the rough draft that I am working on for NaNoWriMo. It has not been edited and I’m sure many grammatical errors are waiting to be found. If you find some or if you think something should be reworded, please let me know. I will only be posting the 1st chapter for now. I hope you enjoy it.


Living in Navarre, a small town in Ohio, 15 Year old Lily Tippin is about to find that things are not always how they seem. After a murder in the local cemetery, Lily is brought into a world of fallen angels, ghosts and ancient family secrets. With a father that is never there and a mother who passed away when she was 7, Lily is taken into the Satoh home to live.

With danger around every corner Lily learns how to defend herself in the Spindle; a family owned training facility full of combat, weapons, and a place Lily can call home. Lily will have to learn what it takes to become a warrior and what it means to be part of a family.

No comments: