Sunday, November 4, 2012

TOP 5...Men


I thought I would use one of my easier post subjects because today has not been a fantastic day.  I’m sick...moody…exhausted.  What could cheer one up better than eye candy?  Yay for men and their handsomeness!  I think their testosterone goodness is way better than a getting ‘get well card’. 
So today I will list my current top 5 men. 
Presenting…
Ryan Reynolds

Henry Cavill
 

Mark Walburg

Ewan Mcgregor

 Last, but not least, Jared Padalecki
 
 
Ladies...you're welcome.


 

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Ah I love Sam too! OH man this is the best treat to my Monday. How you doing? It's been too long and a comment to a blog is not how i imagined catching up.

Rie Pie said...

Sam is perfect. :D I'm doing good. I'd like to see you...someday...any day...

Sam said...

mmmmm marky mark, how i love thee. I will wipe the drool off of my keyboard now.

The Rookie said...

Javier. Bardem. He's my love.