Monday, November 12, 2012

Just another Q&A

Beverage: Diet coke with a little bit of Root Beer.
Color: White
Desert: Anything baked with a lot of chocolate.
Food: sushi or enchiladas or anything my sisters cook
Article of clothing: scarves
Meal of the day: Dinner
Feature of yourself: loyal
Best quality in a guy/girl: reliability
Phrase: ‘Just saying’
Song: currently…Glitter
Musical Artist/Band: Sia <3>
Sport: Shopping!!
Movie: Big Fish
TV Show: Bones and The Walking Dead
Radio Station: 97.1 ZHT
Number: 3
Day of the week: Saturday
Season: fall
Restaurant: Mimi’s Cafe
Type of music: Alt, down tempo, Indie
Time of day: night! Hoot
Place to chill: Annie’s place
Scripture Hero: Ammon
Siblings: 2 sisters - London and Lera, 1 stepsister- Katie, and 1 step brother -Adam
Book: The Host, The Hunger Games, and Harry Potter
Cash or Card: Cash, thanks to my budget.
Are you happy: Yes
Current mood: overwhelmed
Your best trait/characteristic: My sense of humor
Your worst trait/characteristic: My sense of humor…
Your most prized possession: My memories
The best thing to happen to you in your life: Having a testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Do you live in a home, apartment, duplex or mobile home: I live in my sister’s home.
Do you live in the city, suburbs or country: I’m rocking the suburbs.
Do you believe in yourself: I’m learning to.
Any pets: A fish named Spindle.
Your zodiac sign: Sun – Leo, Moon- Virgo
Nickname: Rie, Rie Pie, star, Sa-riely Cyrus, Sari-ri…
Church calling: Young Women’s Miamaid Advisor
Something cool about you: I’m moving into my own place in March…yay!!
Do you save your money or spend it when you get your hands on it: I used to spend it like crazy but I’m much better at saving now.
The one person you can trust with any thing: The Savior
Favorite website: Pinterest
Your current car: Chevy Malibu
Is the glass half empty or half full: both
Fast Food or Restaurant: restaurant
Sleeping or Eating: ugh, both.
Favorite Holiday: BLACK FRIDAY!!
Talking or Listen to someone talk: listen
Something random: I keep the tabs from energy drinks that lead me to a good day.
Personality or Looks: I like being attracted to both.
Best advice you've ever received: To let go of things that hold me back.
Set your own path or follow the crowd: I find a crowd that is on my path.
Are you laid back or high strung: half and half
What annoys you most in a person: Someone that always acts like a victim.
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of: Received and kept my temple recommend.
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be: I would be me, but with Emma Watson’s looks and income please.
If you could be anywhere right now where would you be: a spa!
One thing you can't live without: The love and support of my family.

1 comment:

Lera said...

Sa-Rieley Cyrus is funny. Haven't heard that one before.