Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bridal shower for Gibbs

Last night I was lucky enough to help throw a loved friend a bridal shower. Emily Gibbs is one of the coolest girls that I have ever met. She has helped me through some really hard times and she is always dependable when I need a shoulder to cry on. She is also always known to make you laugh, even when you think it impossible.

Yesterday a few friends got together and played games and went to dinner. Everything went smoothly and there was a bunch of laughs.

The thing that I really wanted to blog about was the fact that she went to the temple and took out her endowments. She is such a strong example of a women of faith. She really has been such a stepping stone in my spiritual progression. I am so proud of her. I am so grateful for her guidance and her completely kind heart.

I know that this is a really short post, but I wanted her to know how much I love her and how blessed I feel that she is my Friend.

No comments: