Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Team Hess!!

I'm sending a shout out to my sister Lera and her amazing blog!! We are both doing the November goal in the blog world and we're trying to post once a day. Today has been a really busy day for me and I really needed a break. Luckily Lera has provided you all with delicious stories on her page. Lera was the one that really catapulted me into writing, into poetry, in reading, and in blogging. I love this poem that she wrote, I'm pretty sure her muse was her baby boy Palmer. I love Lera so much and try to follow in her foot steps. Lera is a beautiful, kind, and one extremely talented lady. I really hope that one day I can be as cool as my big sister.

2 comments:

Shan-ann-i-gan said...

I completely agree with Rie!! Ever since I met you in tenth grade I have wanted to be like you! You will also be the older sister I never had. :) Love ya

Lera said...

Aww.. thanks Rie and Shea. You're such sweeties! Love you both!