Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chicken Enchiladas


My family loves food and we love to cook. We go through many recipes until we find the best ones and then we stick to them. We don't fool around people.

I know that I have been running behind on the blog posts for November. So, my thought was to post some of my families best recipes for a specific food. Seriously, once you try these ones, you won't want any other recipe. MMmmmm,mmm. Not only do these posts help me stay up on my goal, but I know that sharing these Delicious dishes will make the Internet a better place for NaBloPoMo.


1 pkg. tortillas (8-10)
2-3 c. boneless, skinless cubed chicken (boiled in chicken bouillon)
16 oz. sour cream
1 sm. can green chilies
1 c. mayonnaise
1 sm. can sliced olives
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 lb. shredded cheddar cheese (1/2 reserved)
1/2 c. salsa
1/8 c. finely chopped onion
1 lg. can enchilada sauce (green or red)

Preheat over to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients but tortilla shells, enchilada sauce and half of the cheese. Fill tortilla shells with mixture. Bake for 1 hour. Pour enchilada sauce over the top; sprinkle with cheese, and return to the over for another 15 minutes.

No comments: