Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's Turkey Day!!



I love Thanksgiving!! I love the family, friends, food, and the ads for shopping the next day. I am so excited to celebrate and have a fun 4 day weekend.


I'm so grateful for so many things!!


My job, adorable NEPHEWS, My amazing sisters, the gospel, my friends, for having a home, my car, being able to have electricity, for being a U.S. citizen, for having an eternal family, books and movies, to have food and never go hungry, the scriptures, and for having laughter in my life.


I wanted to include something to watch for the start of the winter holidays that went with this small blog. I debated between Adam Sandler's Turkey song, a scene from While you were Sleeping, and a photo montage of ways different people celebrate. I finally decided to go with something that perfectly fits my humor... hope you enjoy!!


1 comment:

Lera said...

That does fit you! Haha!

I'm thankful for you this Thanksgiving!