Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lone Star Tacos

I eat out a lot, like an embarrassing amount of time a week. There is always something that sounds good to eat but it's basically all the same. I actually found a place that is worth blogging about....TA DA... Lone Star Tacos in Fort Union. Mmmmm.

This place had a ton of selection (even if they had barely any seats) in delicious food from all types of burritos to tacos to tamales. Everything that I tried was freaking amazing. I really want to go back soon so I can try some more of their super yummy food.

I love veggies!! I normally order the veggie omelet whenever I go out to breakfast, I always eat the yummy veggies on starter (even though I think there there for decoration), and I'm even know to order the veggie sandwich or burger on a whim. Looking at Lone Star's menu I saw to complete delight a veggie burrito. It was perfection in a tortilla shell. This little restaurant has just made my favorites list!!

Warning: Parking and seating is not always available. Park in the lot next to the restaurant and order your food to go if you must, either way try it!!

1 comment:

Lera said...

Sounds yummy. I definitely want to try it!